SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sylvia_funk

Update on the cat distribution thread of April 23.

lily316
13 days ago
last modified: 13 days ago

Almost two weeks ago friends on the next block found this starving emaciated cat under their shed and a day later I brought him to my garden house where he stayed overnights and was in the yard in the days. Friday a week ago he was so scared of the lawnmowers, he hid under there all day so that night I took him to the back bedroom where he stayed a week. On Wednesday I took him to my vet and he (originally we thought was a she because of his delicate effeminate face) but is in fact a young unneutered male who doesn't have baby teeth so maybe a year or more. I have never seen a more personable cat coming from the outside and acclimating himself immediately. My friends ran posts on FB , Next Door( which is where I saw it )Find Toby and no responses and he wasn't chipped. He was negative for distemper and feline leukemia and joined the downstairs cats. He marched around like he owned the place and ignored hisses by Poppy the seven-year-old ginger who is a prima donna. He has the longest whiskers and ear tuffs I have ever seen and a giant raccoon tail like my Maine Coon but his fur is short. His name is William, Willy for short.

Comments (16)